Eloping to Napa Valley? If you don't already have your plans solidified, let me suggest an elopement package at a 125-year-old mansion in Napa Valley.
Churchill Manor in Napa Valley is a bed and breakfast built in 1889, and within easy walking distance to downtown Napa. They offer beautiful gardens, croquet on the south lawn, a grand piano in the music room, as well as tandem bikes to their guests for rides into Napa. And, they offer wedding packages as well as elopement packages.
Churchill Manor offers two elopement packages. The packages cover the bride and groom and 4 guests, although for an additional $25 per person, you can have up to 18 guests.
Elopement Package #1:
It's called the Simply Elegant Package and starts at $1,250. It includes
• Wedding Coordination
• Two-night stay for the bride and groom
• A ceremony location -- you can choose the grand parlors, on the
rotunda of the verandas, or in the gardens
• Wedding Bouquet and Boutonnière
• Wedding cake
• Champagne Toast with Napa Valley sparkling wine
Elopement Package #2:
It's called the Ultimate Intimate Package and starts at $3,500. It's the same as the above package except bride and groom receive a three-night stay, as well as the following additions:
• Professional Wedding Photography
• In-room massage for two
• A $250.00 Gift Certificate toward a gourmet dining experience at one of Napa's top restaurants
• Six-hour wine country limousine tour, including wine tastings and
gourmet picnic lunch
• Two logo Churchill Manor robes, two logo champagne flutes, Napa Valley
bubbly (750ml), and Napa Valley chocolate truffles
While in Napa you will want to take advantage of all that the vineyards and wineries have to offer, including tastings, as well as the view, which is best seen overhead in a hot-air balloon. There are also numerous golf courses in the area if one or both of you are into golf.
To find out more information about the elopement package at Churchhill Manor, call them at 800-799-7733.