Okay, yes, it's not technically California, but, it's Lake Tahoe. Close enough. And, it's a mansion. a 6-acre waterfront estate, to be exact.
Built in 1936 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in November, 2000, the Thunderbird Lodge offers couples and guests alike a truly unique wedding venue:
- 3 story waterfall
- Over 3,000 square feet of interior space
- Lakeside lawn
- 2 patios
- Gazebo with awesome lake view
- Private sandy lagoon connected by stone pathways
- Lighthouse Room with floor-to-ceiling windows which sits right on the water's edge
- 1500 square foot conference room with views of the water and the Lodge's lakeside lawn
The Thunderbird Lodge
5000 Highway 28
Incline Village, NV 89451
Below you'll find a map of the area.
View Larger Map