Most people would rather not drive to their wedding themselves, so instead they rent limousines to get them around for the day. If you do want to rent a limo, you may want to consider having only a pickup/drop off service rather than having the driver wait through the entire event. This can end up saving you quite a bit of money.What options do you have when choosing your weddingtransportation? Actually, more than you might imagine:
- If you have a small wedding party or if price is a
concern, a chauffeured Town Car is
typically less expensive than a chauffeured limousine.
- If you want to stick to the old standards, a
stretch limousine is always appropriate.
But, if you need more room you can get the larger SUV
models that are designed as extra-long Hummers or
- If you want something extra formal or classy you can
rent a Rolls Royce.
- If you want something less formal but still flashy, you
may want to rent an expensive sports car or a
vintage car. A Mustang, Cadillac
or Lamborghini would create quite an
- For a real fairytale wedding, nothing does it quite
like a romantic horse drawn carriage for
two. this option can be very expensive. Before
handing over your money, thought, we recommend seeing the
carriage for yourself in advance to make sure it lives up
to your expectations.
- Is the deposit refundable if we need to cancel for any
- Is gratuity included in the price?
- Will there be any food and a bottle of champagne?